Here are the four functions:
- The first function is to actually clean your PC
- Left Click on CCleaner - Here is what you will see:
- Instead of analyzing the system - Skip that button and run the cleaner
- Here is what you are going to see - If you completed it correctly then it should say cleaning complete.
- Now, below is the next step after the cleaner is finished simply click on the applications tab and Run Cleaner again
- After this is complete we want to move on to the Registry Cleaner
- Again a very simple application - We want to scan the system for any unused registry issues
- Here is the next thing you will should see if done correctly:
- Once you click on "Fix Selected Issues" You are going to see a option to backup your registry (this is in case of emergency)
- After you choose yes your registry is going to be backed up
- Below you will have the option to "FIX ALL SELECTED ISSUES"
- Once they are fixed you will see a screen like this:
- Make sure to click on "Fix All Selected Issues"
- This should be the final result
Next let me teach you how to use tools: